- Q1 - Do I have to be referred?
- Q2 - How do I make an appointment?
- Q3 - How long will my appointment take?
- Q4 - What actually happens at a consultation?
- Q5 - How long will it be before my test result are available?
- Q6 - Will I need to come back for further appointments?
- Q7 - What charges are involved?
- Q8 - How can I make payment for my treatment?
- Q9 – Are my results confidential?
- No, referral letters are not required.
- Simply phone either of the numbers below to discuss an appointment or alternatively use the contact form here and we will contact you.
- Office (+353) 01 716 6330
- Mobile (+353) 0872613778
- A typical appointment takes around 15-30 minutes, but will vary depending on the tests required.
- A history is taken – an examination is carried out and relevant tests are done where appropriate.
- Within five working days, usually by telephone.
- Rapid HIV test (Determine® HIV-1/2 Ag/ Ab Combo ) results are available in 20 minutes.
- Possibly, depending on diagnosis.
ALL INCLUSIVE STI SCREENING AND TREATMENT - €200
- Initial Consultation
- All Diagnostic Tests*
- Follow-up and Review
- Most Treatments**
* Rapid HIV test an additional €30
** Exclusions apply
TREATMENT ONLY - €100
- For pre-diagnosed infections e.g. genital warts, herpes
- Includes consultation & treatment
25% discount for Students & Medical Health Care Workers (with valid ID)
- Payment can be made by cheque or in cash. Unfortunately, credit cards are not accepted.
- All private patient records are confidential and are not sent out from consultation unless specifically requested by the client.