Conveniently located beside the Mater Hospital in Dublin city centre, we offer confidential consultant led private practice in the evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and diseases (STD's/STI's).
- Conditions managed include asymptomatic STI screens, as well as treatment of symptoms including urethral discharge, vaginal discharge, ulcers and genital lumps.
- Preventive and treatment strategies for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, herpes, genital warts (HPV), HIV and hepatitis B and C are available.
- Rapid HIV testing – results in only 20 minutes.
- HIV Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) if sexually exposed to someone with HIV in the previous 72 hours.
- In addition vaccines (including Travel Vaccinations)and overall advice on sexual health and sexual dysfunction are offered.
Dr John Lambert (MD PhD, Consultant)
- Dr Lambert is a consultant at the Mater and Rotunda hospitals in Dublin, specialising in Infectious Diseases, Tropical medicine and Genitourinary medicine.
- With 18 years experience in these fields, he is responsible for the training of GP and other health care providers in Ireland in the area of STI care provision, running the bi-annual STI Foundation course at the Rotunda Hospital, Dublin.
- Dr Lambert has published widely and has contributed to local and national newspaper articles and TV broadcasts on the topic of sexually transmitted infections (STI's) and other infectious diseases.