- HIV Traces Lead to Africa’s Monkeys
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Guidelines for Ireland
- The Well Woman Centre Annual Report 2009
- HPSC publishes latest Malaria figures
- HSE Booklet – Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HPSC Annual Surveillance Report: Sexually Transmitted Infections in Ireland, 2008
- Pfizer Report on Attitudes to Sexual Health
- Latest redc STI Awareness Poll
Get In Touch
If you have a question or a comment (reg. appointment, availability etc.) please complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Your non-medical query only.
Location & Contact
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
At your earliest convenience, urgent appointments can be made by direct phone (+353) 0872613778, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact Us form.
To leave a message and get a call back, please call the office number.
Mobile (+353) 0872613778 | Office (+353) 01 716 4530 | Fax (+353) 01 716 4535/4537
Hours of Operations
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 1-7pm.
Monday morning 1030 to 1230.
Saturday morning 0900 to 1200.
All other times (inc Evenings & Weekends) by special arrangement.