- Tick Talk Ireland - support group set up to encourage awareness, prevention and treatment of Lyme disease.
- Latest Swine Flu Information
- Irish Family Planning Association
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Irish Medical Directory
- Health Service Executive
- General Practice and General Practitioners in Ireland
- Citizens Information
- Net Doctor
- Irish Health Patient Support Groups
- Health A-Z - Conditions and treatments (NHS)
- Common health questions
- Mater Private
- St James Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children
- Holles Street Hospital
- Coombe Hospital
- Blackrock Clinic
- Beaumont Hospital
NB - These links open in a new window, please turn off your pop-up blocker if you are unable to see the pages.
Get In Touch
If you have a question or a comment (reg. appointment, availability etc.) please complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Your non-medical query only.
Dr John Lambert (MD, PhD)
Dr Lambert is a consultant at the Mater and Rotunda hospitals in Dublin, specialising in Infectious Diseases and Genitourinary medicine.
Location & Contact
The Catherine McAuley Educational & Research Centre,
Nelson Street (just off Eccles Street),
At your earliest convenience, urgent appointments can be made by direct phone (+353) 0872613778, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact Us form.
To leave a message and get a call back, please call the office number.
Mobile (+353) 0872613778 | Office (+353) 01 716 4530 | Fax (+353) 01 716 4535/4537
Hours of Operations
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons 1-7pm.
Monday morning 1030 to 1230.
Saturday morning 0900 to 1200.
All other times (inc Evenings & Weekends) by special arrangement.